Hello my friends ;-)recipe which I have for you today is specially maded for busy people. This is a simple one pot dish and you can actually use any vegetables to prepare it it’s up to you what you like or what you have in the fridge.
1. Cup of spinach.
2. 3 medium potatoes.
3. Red and yellow pepper.
4. Few mushrooms.
7. Cup of read beans soked over night or canned.
8. Tomato and red chilli sauce.
9. Two tablespoons of milled linsed (optional).
10. Few walnuts.
11. Spices: sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, red paprika powder, thyme, few grains of allspice.
1. Chopp vegetables and put them into a medium pot.
2. Add some water, milled linsed and beans.
3. Cook on medium heat until vegetables are going to be soft enough add as much spices as you want and three large spoons of tomato chilli sauce, chooped walnuts and wua la enjoy!
Thank you for reading! If you have any questions please comment below:-) subscribe for new posts notifications! ♡