Hello my friend are you a fan of sandwiches like I am?:-) If the answer is yes you will like my today’s recipie! It’s not only very quick to make but also the taste of this sandwich is very sophisticated I would say even dope;-) It takes around 30 minutes to prepare so not bad if you looking for something to snack for lunch but have not much time.
• multi grain roll (optional its up to you it can be any type of roll you like),
• one onion,
• cup of spinach,
• few mushrooms,
• 2 cloves of garlic,
• a piece of red pepper,
• a bit of olive oil,
• spices: sea salt, ground pepper, a dash of thyme and basil,
• olives (optional).
1. Chopp vegetables into a very small pieces.
2. Take a roll and cut it in the middle to have two equal pieces, add tiny layer of olive oil, chopped garlic some basil and thyme put it on oven tray and bake for 20 mins in 180 degrees. Have a look every now and then to make sure you not burn it because every oven bakes in a different way.
3. Take a pan add some olive oil heat it on medium heat then add spinach, onion and mushrooms and fry for a while. When ingredients are soft enough add some chopped garlic and fry for 30-60 seconds constantly stirring.
4. Add mushrooms with spinach on your toasted roll, sprinkle with some pepper or olives or chopped spring onion add a dash of sea salt and ground pepper and enjoy!
Thank you for reading ! ;-), please add a comment if you have any questions and don’t forget to subscribe down the site for more tips tricks and recipes on how to be healthy vegan hugs.