Who doesn’t like pumpkin soup?!?..it’s the best thing on a cold day when you need some solid food to warm up your body also pumpkin is full of nutrients, it contains calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, selenium, niacin, folate, vitamin A, vitamin E, and quite lots of vitamin C. So as you can see it’s worth to put some pumpkin into your menu even from time to time. I can help you with that giving you my vegan pumkin soup recipe it’s very quick to make so also perfect for busy or multitasking people;-).
• two red peppers,
• butternut squash/pumpkin (you cam choose any type of pumpkin),
• 4 medium potatoes,
• 4 cloves of garlic,
• about 150 ml (5 ouces)of almond milk or any non dairy milk,
• a bit of olive oil,
• spices: sea salt, ground pepper.
1. Peal potatoes cut them and boil until they cooked.
2. Cut red peppers to have about 4 pieces from each one, put it on baking pan then add some oil using baking brush, sprinkle with salt and bake in 180 degrees till they soft.
3. Cut pumpkin into two equal halves, scoop seeds out, add oil with the brush
sprinkle with salt and pepper then put garlic on them and bake in 180 degrees until pumpkin is going to be soft.
4. When vegetables are ready scoop squash to a large bowl add peppers, potatoes and milk and blend it using hand blender to have smooth cream add some salt if you wish and enjoy! You can serve it with bread crumbs.
Thank you for reading! Please subscribe to get notifications about new posts:-) hugs