4-6 servings|| 30 mins prepare
#vegan #vegetarian #healthylifestyle
I have to say I am a huge fan of any kind of soups, they very nutritious most of the time very quick to make and give you that energy kick on a busy day. I make a different soup nearly every day. One of my favourite is a creamy almond/spinach soup and today I will show you pretty easy recipie to get delicious soup in only half an hour.
Spinach is one of the greatest food in the whole world. This vibrant – looking plant in not only nice to look at, bright colored but also very nourishing. I have to say Popeye was definitely right because lots of researches show that spinach can increase the muscle strength also in the same time support strong bones thanks to huge contain of vitamin K. Spinach gives you healthy looking skin thanks to amount of vitamin A which you can find it in that plant, not to mention about many anti oxidants found in that green miracle to prevent cancer.
Spinach nutriton facts:
~ full of:
– vitamin K, vitamin A, manganese, folate, magnesium, iron, copper, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, vitamin E, calcium, vitamin C, potassium, fiber, phosphorus, zinc, choline, omega 3 fats, selenium, pantothenic acid.
• 4 cups of spinach,
• one onion,
• 3 medium potatoes,
• one zucchini,
• 60 ml (2 ounces) of almond milk,
• one celery stick,
• spices : sea salt and ground pepper, garlic powder,
• handful of almonds soaked over night,
• a bit of olive oil.
1. Chopp vegetables and almonds into a small pieces.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat and add some olive oil diced onion, zucchini and fry for a while then add half of spinach and fry for next two minutes constantly mixing.
3. Add some water, second half of spinach, celery, potatoes, almonds and spices and cook till potatoes get soft.
4. Take it out of heating and let it cool down a bit add almond milk amd blend it using hand blender.
5. Add sea salt and bread crumbs and enjoy!
Thank you for reading! Please leave your comment if you have any questions or email me if you wish. Don’t forget to subscribe to get new post notifications hugs.