Hello folks:) if you are one of these who always have minimum time for preparing meals but still want to eat something nutritious like me, than this recipe will be perfect for you. Today’s dish I made from green and yellow beens and it’s supper filling, very easy to make, gluten free and also toddler friendly.
Beens in generally are great source of protein, you should consuming them on a daily basis if you want to stay lean and healthy. They have a lot of health benefits. Green beens contain huge amount of antioxidants and flavonoids. Preventing obesity and heart diseases they should be a main component of healthy diet.
Beens have a lot of vit A, lutein and vit C. They also contain full package of vitamins B, iron,calcium, magnesium, manganese, and potassium.
• handful portion of mushrooms
• one big onion
• little bit of rapeseed oil (or any oil you prefer)
• three big potatoes
• spices: salt, pepper, thyme chili powder mild one.
1. Pre-heat oven to 420 f. Peel potatoes and cut them into a big slices. Add them to a big bowl and mix with seasonal spices salt and a bit of oil. Put potatoes on baking tray and bake until they soft enough.
2. Boil beens in a pan for 5 mins then soaked them out from water.
3. In the meantime chop onion and peeled mushrooms into small pieces and fry on non sticky pan to carmelize onion. Add beens and fry it all together for about 20 mins. Add some season spices, salt and a bit of chili and enjoy!