I do have to admit that pasta is my ultimate food. I literally can eat pasta every single day, that’s why it’s one of this dishes which I can make in hundred different ways. Lately i been experimenting in the kitchen to find some ingredient which can give my pasta that cheesy flavor without adding any kind of yeast to it. So one day when I had nothing in the fridge except of homemade hummus from the day before I decided to give it a try and mix it with my marinara and that was it! Hummus gives pasta sauce that great consistency, thickness and of course that special bit cheesy flavor. To make it more nutritional I added freshly chopped avocado and vua la! Super easy dish ready in just 15 mins.
• 1 box of gluten free pasta any kind (or just regular pasta if you prefer)
• marinara sauce or any pasta sauce you prefer
• bought or homemade hummus (recipe for perfect hummus you can find here~ two easy homemade hummus recipes)
• one large avocado
• one onion
• one table spoon of rapeseed oil or any oil you like
• spices: salt, pepper, thyme, basil.
1. Chop onion and carmelize it on non sticky pan using a bit of oil.
3. Add marinara sauce and cook for 10 mins.
4. Add spices to sauce and in mean time boil some pasta.
5. Chop avocado and add it to pasta with sauce.
Thank you for reading please subscribe below for more tips,tricks and recipes on how to stay healthy! Hugs :*