Today we baking very simple Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. This is perfect for all of you folks which can’t stay away from junk food. I do make them once a week and eat every time I have sweet tooth and my toddler loves them. My recipe is based on few natural ingredients and it’s very quick to make. I hope you enjoy it!
• 2 and half cups of gluten free flour or any other you prefer,
• 2/3 cup of coconut oil,
• 2/3 cup of coconut sugar or agave syrup or maple syrup which ever you like,
• 2 tsp of ground flax seed (optional),
• 1 tsp of vanilla extract,
• 1 tsp baking soda and 1 tsp baking powder,
• 1/2 tsp sea salt,
• 3/4 cup of coconut or almond milk,
• 1 cup of dairy free chocolate chips.
1. Preheat oven to 320 F.
2. In a big bowl add all ingredients and use hands to mix everything together.
3. Take a small ball and lay each ball into a baking sheet or use baking frames like I did.
4. Bake 15-20 min.
5. Remove from oven and cool for a bit and enjoy!