There is nothing like lacto-fermented pickle. They are crispy, crunchy, very tasty and packed with huge probiotic punch. I do use them just simply on my sandwiches, add them to my salads or make my favorite warming soup.
We all know how important probiotics are for our health. They are responsible mainly for:
- Stronger immune system
- Improved digestion
- Increased energy from production of vitamin B12
- Better breath because probiotics destroy candida
- Healthier skin, since probiotics naturally treat eczema and psoriasis
- Reduced cold and flu
- Healing from leaky gut syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease and many many more.
• 2 tablespoons of vegan butter
• 4 cups of vegetable broth
• 2 large potatoes peeled and cut into small cubes
• soup mix of veggies (preferly carrots, cauliflower, broccoli)
• half of onion
• 5 large garlic dill pickles
• 1 cup of water from pickle jar
• half cup of vegan sour cream
• salt pepper and chopped fresh dill for garnish.
1. Chop onion into small pieces and carmelize it on butter.
2. Into medium pan add onion, vegetable broth, mix veggies, water and boil for around 5 minutes until vegetables are gonna start being soft.
3. In the meantime grater pickles.
4. Add grated pickles, potatoes and water from pickles into boiling soup.
5. Boil around 15 mins to soften potatoes.
6. Add sour cream and spices and enjoy
Thank you for reading please subscribe below for more tips, tricks and recipes on how to stay healthy hugs:*